Ultra secret covert operation of doom?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Wailord, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Wailord macrumors 6502

I was driving home from In-N-Out today (best food EVAR)... I drove by an AT&T Store that I went to earlier today to check if they had any 3Gs in stock. Earlier, they said they had already received their shipment, iPhone-less. Anyway, on the way home, there was a DHL truck parked right in front of the store. I called, to which the guy flatly responded "no" when I asked about stock. According the BG (I read this a few days ago), AT&T receives shipments the day before they can sell them (as shown here)... what are the odds that that truck contained some sexy new iPhones? If you guys think it's worth it, I'm showing up at opening, otherwise I'll show up at noon when they get tomorrow's shipment.

2. ubersalad macrumors 6502a

I'll say it again and again...

Anything involving AT&T is retarded.

3. zeasar macrumors regular

zeasar

I couldn't agree more with that statement. :D

4. Wailord thread starter macrumors 6502

That alone is the reason I can never live on the East Coast... or, for that matter, anywhere but the southwest/Cali!

5. ttech10 macrumors 6502

If that store is one of the few that will get all new shipments to people with DF's then your chances of getting one are slim to none. It's worth a shot though.

6. superstrikertwo macrumors 65816

superstrikertwo

Amen to that. In-N-Out Fast-Food of the gods!

7. Wailord thread starter macrumors 6502

I guess I'll just go tomorrow...it's within two miles, so there's no real reason not to go.