ultra slim bumber and sgp ex ultra clear

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by malias4, Oct 30, 2011.

1. malias4 macrumors 6502

malias4

Hi guys , i ve recently swaped my black iphone 4 with a white one from a coleague from work !
    Is anyone using this bumpers at t he moment because i think they look good and also very thin, any info would be available.
    Interested also in the sgp ultra clear protectors , what do you think about the combination af thoose 2?
    bumper and skin protection?

2. naths macrumors 6502

3. walds11 macrumors 6502a

How does the UltraSlim bumper compare to the OEM Apple bumper in terms of quality and form factor (dimensions)? Any other suggestions for bumpers? I am looking into getting a bumper and Zagg or clear-coat front/back skin combo. Rep at local AT&T store had white iPhone, white bumper and Zagg front/back skin combo. What a rocking combo! I have a black iPhone 4S and was thinking of doing a white bumper for some contrast. I am also thinking about exchanging my black 4S for white 4S. Would black bumper look good with white iPhone?

4. malias4 thread starter macrumors 6502

malias4

i like also contrast so for white iphone i like black bumper and so on...
    im still hoping to hear anyone with sum info over theese to products..
    i think i ll order them today!
    Till now for over a year i had a pouch leather case from more-thing, but i like a lot my white iphone now so i want to b able to see it , thats why im thinking bumper and skin..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4gy0x_UnNI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-825Upl_1M
    so far ive found theese 2 videos only ..

5. walds11 macrumors 6502a

I am thinking about getting the white Apple bumper for my black iPhone. According to some reviews, the bumper scratches the metal antenna band which concerns me. Also, the white gets dirty and the light grey parts discolor according to the reviews. No biggie, that's normal wear and tear. Are the Apple bumpers really worth it?

6. naths macrumors 6502

7. wirelessness macrumors 6502

Do these bumpers have built in buttons for volume/power like the OEM Apple bumper?

8. malias4 thread starter macrumors 6502

malias4

Ιi think there are no butons, there are holes so the iphone buttons go out !
    I ve ordered 2 of theese bumpers one black n one green and also the sgp ex ultra crystal ful body protection!
    I hope in a week or 10 days to have them n then i let you know!!