Ultra Slim Cases: Noot, IvySkin Reception, Power Support Air Jacket or Desmay Slight

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rmchale, Sep 21, 2013.

1. rmchale, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2013

rmchale macrumors regular

Jun 22, 2009
    Just got the 5s and I am looking for a thin case, but one that also covers the back, top and bottom, as well as the chamfered edges.

How do these cases fit the bill?

IvySkin Reception:

Desmay Slight:

Power Support Air Jacket:

Noot T5:

Any experience with the T5 would be appreciated. It looks like it covers the edges.

Any other suggestions?
  2. ntnwwnet macrumors 6502

Aug 11, 2006
    Avoid the Desmay at all costs, you'll only be disappointed. Even better, just buy this one from eBay. Same thing, only $4. http://r.ebay.com/yHNbYL
  3. rmchale thread starter macrumors regular

Jun 22, 2009
    That one on ebay doesn't cover the bottom. But I get your point, Desmay is not worth it.

I saw your thread after I created this one. RINGKE FUSION looks promising as well.
  4. mrkjeezy macrumors member

Nov 11, 2012
    I had the black power support air jacket for my 5, its extremely thin however the paint on the bezel area started chipping/flaking off within hours of use. Like the case but did not like the flaking.:(
  5. rmchale thread starter macrumors regular

Jun 22, 2009
    In this picture you can see the corner/edge exposed. I dropped my (caseless) 5 a few times and the corners/edges are what dinged. Its also an excellent shot of dust.