Ultra thin case - newbie here!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by almostmelissa, Dec 15, 2012.

1. almostmelissa macrumors newbie

Hi everyone, I am new to these forums :)
    I have the white iPhone 5 and like a lot of other people want a minimal case. It's is my issue...I ordered Caze and while it is thin I don't like how to case jets out a little at the top and the bottom. I actually filed the Caze down with a file so it is better. I also ordered a Moshi IGlaze XT and same thing! Can anyone relate?? Any suggestions?

2. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

So you're asking for a bumper with ZERO lip? How would it stay on?! Sounds like to me you need a full body skin.

3. unagimiyagi macrumors 6502a

There are 0.3mm cases that are on ebay for < $2.
    You'll find varying opinions on them, but count me in for the camp that says that you get what you pay for and they are crap.
    It appears that the discrepancy may be that these overseas sellers are sending out cases willy nilly, and you can't be sure which one you will actually get. Some times you'll get a case that has a full volume coverage, and other times you won't, and it won't exactly correspond to the listing. Sometimes you'll get a case that hasn't been cut cleanly, or is just a bit off, but there's no way to assure you'll get a good one. I bought from one of the supposedly reputable sellers but it was just as crappy as the rest of them.
    It's a gamble, or I'm particularly unlucky b/c I always end up saying never again, never again...but the $2 price and the positive testimonials of some users lead me to order. And then as soon as I open it, I go "wow what a waste of waiting two weeks".
    I'm going to ruin my own feedback and started just leaving negative feedback. They'll leave negative feedback I'm sure in return, but it's fine with me.