Ultra thin iPhone 6+ case in red

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dubv23, Sep 21, 2015.

1. dubv23 macrumors member

Does anyone know of an ultra thin case that comes in red? I did a quick search and couldn't come up with much. I found one with 2 stars. I was hoping the incipio feather or spigen air skin came in red but no dice.

2. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

The lightest red case I found was Apple's red leather case. The rest were way too bulky. But I think that about most of the iPhone cases period. i prefer a minimal amount of protection.

3. dubv23 thread starter macrumors member

That's the case I have now and I like it but sometimes I want something more minimalistic. I also want a second case for the gym rather than leaving the leather on all the time.

4. E3BK macrumors 68020

E3BK

The Apple (RED) Silicone case? I'm getting it for my 6S but it's available for the 6/6S Plus as well. It's not *ultra* thin but it's the nicest red case I have seen.

5. dubv23 thread starter macrumors member

That's not a bad option and I may end up going that route but I was looking for something slimmer first. I really like the spigen air skin.

6. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

I understand. Before I bought the red leather case I looked for just a bumper (no screen protector and nothing on the back) but couldn't find anything that I liked. Sounds like a bumper would be right up your alley.

7. dubv23 thread starter macrumors member

8. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

How does that compare, weight wise, to the leather case? Which do you think has more bulk?

9. Floris macrumors 68020

Floris

If there is a bit darker than Ferarri red ultra thin case that only wraps around the back . I am willing to pay <100$ for it.
    Not looking for bright red or anything to really protect the phone, I just want to get rid of the very ugly 6's back and have a unique-ish color that looks professional

10. E3BK macrumors 68020

E3BK

If you find one, let me know. I've been looking for one as well but haven't found anything I like more than the Apple version so far.

11. E3BK macrumors 68020

E3BK

The leather case is definitely heftier by nature of leather vs silicone. There are some good YouTube reviews on it. But if you're near an Apple store, it's probably good to see them close up for yourself as comparison.

12. flur macrumors 68000

Most of the reviews I've seen say the Apple silicone cases are thicker than the Apple leather cases.

13. E3BK macrumors 68020

E3BK

They are the same thickness but to me, leather is a more substantial material so it feels more solid. Both are pretty thin, but not ultra thin. But this is why ppl should see cases for themselves. Everyones perceptions are different. :) Here's a comparison video.

* Apologies to the OP who is looking for an ultra thin case. I didn't mean to steer the conversation away from what you're looking for!