Ultrasensitivity of MacRumor Iphone 4 users

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Galacticus, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Galacticus macrumors member

Let me get this off my chest:

You are not smarter than the people that designed and manufactured the iPhone 4. Stop creating threads and crying over every single quote that Steve Jobs has made today.

Get a case to protect your several hundred dollar glass electronics, stop being a baby.

If you live in an area where you are dropping every call, refund your phone.

STOP

WHINING

By the way, my iPhone 4 work 100% and I'm so incredibly happy that I am lucky enough to be able to afford and use one. Stop being spoiled brats and complaining to other spoiled brats on the internet.

-Goodbye

2. Sedin macrumors member

+1

But the thing is if they return their phone, they won't have anything to complain about. And being a part of the customer service industry, I understand that some people just need something to be unhappy about. To each their own I say.

3. King Luis macrumors 6502

i agree, theres lots of people going nuts with the iphone 4.

i hope the mods come in and clean this section up quick.

4. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

+100000000

I think the 1,000 users affected by this problem are also macrumor's members haha...

Should be interesting to see the Data across the countries when it launches in more... to see if it's primarily the US that's affected

5. King Luis macrumors 6502

i've asked that a few times in multiple threads. no answer. :( looks like we'll have to wait until the 17 other countries get their iphone 4s