ultrasnow problem,,

vhicthelight

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2011
hi guyz im a little noob here,, my iphone is jailbroken and i accidentally deleted the ultrasnow from it and now i cant acces my sim card i tried to download it again thru cydia coz it says unknown date format what the correct date format for it,, im on ver 4.0.1 iphone 3g,, thnks for future help really appreciate it and by the way i downloaded this file in the other site but i didnt know how to use it

Attachments

awadeee

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2011
Canada
hi guyz im a little noob here,, my iphone is jailbroken and i accidentally deleted the ultrasnow from it and now i cant acces my sim card i tried to download it again thru cydia coz it says unknown date format what the correct date format for it,, im on ver 4.0.1 iphone 3g,, thnks for future help really appreciate it and by the way i downloaded this file in the other site but i didnt know how to use it
If there's a date and time issue, simply correct it in the iPhone settings. Cydia will give you an error about "you may be accessing a server pretending to be Cydia" if your date and time are off.

Comment

vhicthelight

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2011
If there's a date and time issue, simply correct it in the iPhone settings. Cydia will give you an error about "you may be accessing a server pretending to be Cydia" if your date and time are off.
i already done that but it still didnt work, i tried updating cydia but nothing happens i still get the same response, my phone i jailbreak in japan and was given by my mom so i really cant contact the one who jailbreak it

Comment

awadeee

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2011
Canada
i already done that but it still didnt work, i tried updating cydia but nothing happens i still get the same response, my phone i jailbreak in japan and was given by my mom so i really cant contact the one who jailbreak it
Look in Cydia and see what SHSH you have. Maybe a restore is necessary.

Comment

vhicthelight

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2011
Look in Cydia and see what SHSH you have. Maybe a restore is necessary.
done the restore now all i need is to install ultrasnow,, now i had another problem I updated to 4.2.1 and then i jailbreak it, then when i connect it to my pc the itunes shows that it cannot read the contents of my iphone did i done something wrong with the jailbreak,, thnks man

Last edited:
Comment