Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

neuroticned

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 26, 2009
ok so i was on my iphone talking and i wanted to check something on facebok.... so i went on and was like blahblahblah to my bf and on facebook and then it just forze..... and i was like oh no....and then i tryed turing it off(witht he sleep button and home button at the same time) it didnt work all it did was it gave me a white screen.... its not hott i thoought it would over heat or something but its not hott at all..... sooo now im kinda wrryd....

any ideas are very much appreshated.! please help you guys im really wrryd

w3cum

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2008
Wtf

Learn to type and speak proper english, then try again. Your Post was painful to try to decypher and that is probably why you have not had any offers of help.

bytethese

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2007
ok so i was on my iphone talking and i wanted to check something on facebok.... so i went on and was like blahblahblah to my bf and on facebook and then it just forze..... and i was like oh no....and then i tryed turing it off(witht he sleep button and home button at the same time) it didnt work all it did was it gave me a white screen.... its not hott i thoought it would over heat or something but its not hott at all..... sooo now im kinda wrryd....

any ideas are very much appreshated.! please help you guys im really wrryd
Man, I hate when things just forze. If you saw a white screen, that's a screenshot. It means you didn't hold the 2 buttons long enough to shut your phone off, hold it for at least 10s next time.
Learn to type and speak proper english, then try again. Your Post was painful to try to decypher and that is probably why you have not had any offers of help.
I agree! Also, it's decipher. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.