Ummm Somethings Wrong

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hexonxonx, Nov 28, 2007.

1. hexonxonx macrumors 601

My iPhone is 100% flawless, not one problem since day one. Is there something wrong with me or my iPhone?

:apple: rulez baby!

Just thought I would make a goofey post since people in another forum here only see people complaining and are questioning the quality of :apple:.

2. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

There was a macbook thread like this a while back too. Unfortunately people expect things to work right and don't necessarily praise them when they do. But when things go wrong the dogs start a barkin'...

Way to keep that positive attitude!

3. DenniZ macrumors 6502a

Happy with my iPhone :D , even if it is on pay as you go lol...

4. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

5. tonywob, Nov 28, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  6. Deadhead macrumors newbie

me too

7. helo macrumors member

both of ours are perfect, not a single problem.

8. Shoesy macrumors 6502a

Shoesy

My only problem is the double edged sword of jealousy and hatred which often attacks mine, held by people I meet / show / mention my iphone too. Guess that's what you get for owning the most talked about gadget this millennia.

I do find it weird how all the people who hate iphones post / hang around on MacRumours though. Get your own forums!

(Damn I spelt it wrong again! MacRumors. MacRumors. MacRumors.)

9. tonywob, Nov 28, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  10. Phil A. Moderator

Phil A.

Staff Member

I've only had my iPhone for a couple of days having previously said on multiple occasions that I didn't want one or need one (who was I trying to kid :D)
    I know I'm still in the "honeymoon period", but I absolutely love my iPhone - it's everything I need in a phone / comms device and a brilliant iPod too! The mail client is near perfect for a mobile device and EDGE is definitely useable for a quick browse.
    I'm past the age where MMS is important so don't miss that and the only time I send SMSs to multiple people is New Years Eve so that's not a big loss.
    I spend a lot of time on a particular customers premises and normally take my MBP so I can collect my e-mail and use the internet for trouble shooting, etc (they don't have Internet from their own workstations for security reasons). I took it as usual today, but it stayed in the bag all day - the iPhone really is that good that I didn't need to use my MBP at all today :)
    Then, later this evening I was waiting in the car to meet my wife to go swimming and sat and watched a movie whilst I waited
    I won't pretend the iPhone is perfect (can't wait until I can get an official SSH client for example), but it is, for me, the closest match to my requirements there is.

11. TurboSC macrumors 65816

TurboSC

12. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

Watch out, they should be turning up here any time now! :eek:

13. MicBook macrumors regular

mine is great too no problems since upgrading to 1.1.2

14. benfilan macrumors 6502

benfilan

i'm totally happy too. one wee hiccup when I got it, but thats sorted now. If what they say is true about mobile phones giving you cancer, then I will be in a hospice in no time, my iphone never leaves my hand :cool:

15. stekerrod macrumors regular

mine is perfect! the odd safari crash and a tv show wont sync (the later being a non iPhone problem) but thats it really!

great piece of technology, well done Apple

16. hexonxonx thread starter macrumors 601

You know, my good old trusty iPhone has not failed me once again:

I bought an album on iTunes that I just discovered by checking out the listeners also bought section while looking at a bands music. Synced it to my 160GB Classic and well, 10 of the 12 songs won't play on the Classic, they just sit at 0.00 even when I advance the blue bar.

Tried the same album on my iPhone and every song plays.

Tried it on my old 30GB iPod Photo, iPod completely skips over songs 4-11 and plays the last one.

So now I guess I'll just burn the album to disk and then re-rip it into iTunes and see if I can get it to play on my iPods then.

17. MacMonkee macrumors regular

MacMonkee

People at Uni have been very interested and haven't said anything bad. But people at work have been either really interested or have just slagged it off. It's people like that which really annoy me and to be honest put me off from using my iPhone in public

I don't really care what they think though because I love it and despite it missing a few features I think it's the best phone I've ever had. Just wish it had bluetooth file transfer! :p