Unable Register as the iPhone Developer

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by sindhur8, Oct 12, 2009.

1. sindhur8 macrumors newbie

Hi,

I'm unable to register as the iphone Developer. i have created apple ID and i'm able to sign in with that, but after that if try to submit my information and clicks on continue it's giveing jvascript return false and not going further.

Please helpe me out.......
    thanks in advance.

2. kAoTiX macrumors 6502

kAoTiX

Javascript error sounds like an incompatible browser. What operating system and browser are you using?

If you are using anything non-standard try IE7/8 or Firefox or if you're on Mac try latest Safari.

If that doesn't work, make sure you have javascript enabled in your browser or that your browser is javascript compatible.

3. sindhur8 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. sindhur8 thread starter macrumors newbie

thank you, its worked ou.
    i installed IE8, then i'm able to register as iphone developer but when i'm trying to dpwnload the iphone SDK it only loading 7kd insted of full SDK(full size is 2.7 GB).
    Now i'm looking into that. If anyone knows about why it is happining.........

please help me out..........

thank you

5. dZp macrumors 6502a

dZp

I hope you are aware that the iPhone Developer Tools only run on Mac and not on Windows.

6. sindhur8 thread starter macrumors newbie

hi dZp,

yeah i know that iphone tools will only run on mac,BUT i don't know that we need Mac system even to down load from the Apple developer connection.

DO WE NEED MAC eVEN TO DOWNLOAD iphoneSDK FROM APPE DEVELOPER CONNECTION??????

7. dZp macrumors 6502a

dZp

Of course not.

PS: The beauty of using a Mac is that one can easily turn off the caps-lock. :p

8. kate-willbury macrumors 6502a

wow, i cant wait to download the quality apps you'll obviously produce. :rolleyes:

9. MasterDev macrumors 65816

You don't, but it would be wise to download the SDK directly to the Mac you are using. But honestly, if you couldn't figure out how to sign up first, you should really reconsider developing. Just a thought... :D

And editing before posting anything! :D

10. sindhur8 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi Mr.MasterDev,

Thank you very much for ur suggestion.

But I think u have not read fully my replies..............I have already signed up.......
    But now I’m facing problems while downloading iphoneSDK as it is downloading only 7kB instead of 2.7KB...........I'm seeking help from the people who have developed really and want to help some one like me in initial steps........

Because they would have really crossed all these..........stages.........

If possible don't discourage any one........

please any one who had faced this problem before please help me out.....I'm down loading from India.......do I need any dedicated connection to down load the SDK....

Please help me............

Thanks in advance………