Unable to Access Cover Flow

Discussion in 'iPod' started by SippyTs, Jul 25, 2007.

1. SippyTs macrumors newbie

Im kind of new to the Ipod i just got it a few weeks ago...my frend has this great feature on his called Cover Flow...I am unable to change views on my itunes...i see the button up in the upper right hand corner to change views but i am unable to click it...I have been looking everywhere to figure this out...im hoping this is the place...

thanks

I have the 80gb video ipod if that helps

2. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

Make sure you are looking at your library, and not your ipods library. If you are looking at your ipod's library you wont be able to change view.

3. SippyTs thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok I have my music and I can only view it in itunes when my Ipod is plugged into my computer...so your saying it needs to be in the "music" section under "library" is there anyway to transfer the songs over from the section "music" under the "devices" section the music section under the library section..i have about 560 songs on there

4. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

So what you are saying is that your music is only on your iPod it is not also on your computer.

There are several apps that will pull music off your ipod and put it on your computer

5. SippyTs thread starter macrumors newbie

they are on my computer I have been just ripping my cds into a folder on my desktop and then i plug my ipod into the computer...itunes loads and then i slide the songs over onto "music" under Devices

6. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

Well if they are on your computer just use the Add to Library option to add them to your iTunes Library

7. SippyTs thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok i got it to work now...thanks for the quick responses and help...