Unable to access my order.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Benenstein, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Benenstein macrumors regular

Apple's website has been so buggy since I preordered earlier. At this point, when I go to check on my order status, I either get an error message or a message that tells me to try again later. Is anybody else having this issue?

2. horsebattery macrumors 6502

Seems to be a swing or a miss. When I see the error, I go back, sign in again, and sometimes the order shows up properly.

3. Benenstein thread starter macrumors regular

I can't even call Apple support to check it because they are experiencing extremely high call volume, and the automation tells me to call back later then hangs up. So annoying.

4. TechnicallyTee macrumors 65816

TechnicallyTee

Lol...please just give it some time! People want miracles to happen overnight. Everything and anything dealing with the pre-order of the ipHone is slammed right now and things im sure will be worked out soon...we go through the same thing every year....

5. horsebattery macrumors 6502

Unless you need to modify your order (cancel, change address, etc.), I'd say just wait a bit. I don't recall this occurring last year, and it may be annoying, but give it some time and don't stress too much over it.

6. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

just give it some time. I had the same issue. Got my order conf email within moments of placing the order. not worrying about it, haven't even tried again.

7. ctbaz macrumors member

Use the store app. That will show you your orders.

8. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

Good.

Maybe when they refresh we will have better ship times?????

9. FrankySavvy macrumors 65816

It says "Orders are not available at this time" on the ios app now

10. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

I just checked on my work PC and it's showing the status. IF I try accessing it through the order number it errors out. Just go to your Apple account and check recent orders.

11. sjperformance macrumors 6502

sjperformance

hang in there. give it a couple of days (the weekend) everything will come to norm till next Fridays release at stores. :)

12. PMehta macrumors regular

Tried both my Apple ID and the confirmation email but nothing shows up! Just going to wait it out and try again tomorrow!