Unable to access the Internet

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by noshery, Nov 14, 2014.

1. noshery macrumors newbie

Recently updated to iOS 8.1 on an iPhone 5 (w/ pangu jailbreak). Status bar shows connection to LTE as well as wifi but I am unable to access the internet on all apps. This problem started about 2 days ago. I recently tested a Cydia app not compatible with iOS 8 and uninstalled it while in safe mode around the time this issue started, but I don't see any tweaks that could be the culprit. Anyone have an idea about what the issue may be?

2. uchosen macrumors 6502

I'm assuming you tried the standard stuff?
    Delete your wifi network on your phone, reboot phone and reinter wifi password, reboot router.

3. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

Some of the best JB folks also read this forum, but there is a dedicated JB forum here. Also, without a more descriptive title you won't attract the people you want to read this. Something specific like, "All apps can't access internet w/pangu jailbreak".

I'm sorry I don't have a solution to your problem. I'm just suggesting a way for you to get help more quickly. Good luck!

4. noshery thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks uchosen & Pnutts. Deleted the wifi network and shut the phone down. Internet is now working. I had done multiple resprings, as well as reboot the device the night before. Someone should take the obvious route before posting :mad:. Doesn't seem to have been a JB related issue.