"Unable to Download Songs" on apple music trial

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by xerenthar, Jun 30, 2015.

1. xerenthar macrumors 6502

i am persistently getting an error downloading two specific songs on an album. is anyone else getting an error message that songs "could not be downloaded at this time?"

the songs in question are "best friends" and "money all around" by the band HOLYCHILD on the album "the shape of brat pop to come." can anyone else see if they can download these?

2. Phil A. Moderator

Phil A.

Staff Member

Just tried it on my iPhone and it worked fine for those two tracks

3. xerenthar thread starter macrumors 6502

4. borgqueenx macrumors 65816

5. ijjy macrumors newbie

I'm getting the same error and so is my husband (we're on family share) for different songs. I'm trying to make my playlist available offline and keep getting this crap for the last two days. I had started the playlist last week and it's been fine, but I added a bunch of sings to it and now this. Called support yesterday and they have no idea.

6. xerenthar thread starter macrumors 6502

i have no answer for you. i finally got them to download after a few days of clicking it over and over and over and over and over.....

7. ibelwood macrumors newbie

I had the same issue and reported to Apple. I wasted 45 minutes was escalated twice on the call.
    I solved my issue by going to settings --> iTunes & App Store then enable Automatic downloads for Music (slide right)
    Just be careful with the 'use Cellular Data' selection is not active in case you don't want to allow downloads over cellular network.