Unable to download

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tarheels08, Sep 10, 2008.

1. tarheels08 macrumors newbie

I have just purchased the new Spore game for my iPhone 3G but the iPhone does not download the game and comes up with the error message saying next time I log into iTunes the download will take place. I went to iTunes and tried downloading the game but received another error message 9006. I then thought downloading the new version of iTunes would help but I still receive the error message. Any advice on how to fix this problem? :confused:

2. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

This could be a different problem, but about 11hrs ago (last night for me here in Japan), i tried to purchase a movie and i could not do it. It kept telling me that the credit card machine was busted, not exact words but you get the point. I also got one error message as well but i dont think it was the same number as yours.:(

3. tarheels08 thread starter macrumors newbie

That doesn't sound like my problem. Is there a number I could call or a place I can find an answer?

4. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

i am sure you could call apple support. look on their support page at apple.com and then go to the bottom of the page and click the contact us link. you will find a number there