Unable to Edit Camera Roll

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MauiGideon, Feb 11, 2011.

1. MauiGideon macrumors regular

So I've got the VZW iPhone jailbroken with greenpois0n.

I wanted to upload some pictures from my computer through iTunes. When I try to sync it asks "Are you sure you want to remove ## apps, including "??" from the iPhone "??". This will delete these apps and their data from the iPhone.

I have been researching the past hour or so and I've come up with the conclusion that I wont be able to upload/organize my apps through iTunes.

So I got dropbox and uploaded it that way. BUT I still want to be able to organize it somehow into folders, but iTunes isnt letting me.

Anyone know of a way how?

2. ctbear macrumors 6502a

I'm guessing you have Installous?

3. FamiliaPhoto macrumors 6502a

FamiliaPhoto

I have three questions which might help us help you.

1. Is your iPhone setup with the computer and iTunes you're attempting to sync with?

2. Are the apps iTunes wants to delete iTunes apps, Jailbreak apps or cracked apps? Or is it all of the above?

3. How have you put apps on the phone? I assumed you downloaded them from iTunes on the phone and not the computer, then syncing them to the iPhone.

If it is iTunes apps (which I think it is) that iTunes wants to remove it could be due to your settings in iTunes. For example, only my apps with a check next to them in iTunes sync. I could be the apps iTunes wants to delete don't have check marks and thus iTunes wants to remove them.