Unable to jailbreak iOs 8.4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by StinkyDonk, Jul 17, 2015.

1. StinkyDonk macrumors regular

I was here: http://www.taig.com/en/tutorial.html & following the guide but then i ran in to an error "Apple driver hasn't been found"

So i download 12.1.1 as described but it isn't showing on my PC & just doesn't work.

I click links which lead to chinese websites. I believe i was to install one driver but i got nothing but error messages.

Is there an easy way to jailbreak iOS 8.4?

2. iRetired macrumors 6502a

iRetired

My experience: I never had to use iTunes during the jailbreak process. All I did was use the program to back up my phone, then quit the program. I downloaded Taig, unzipped it and installed it using Run as Administrator. I have Win7 64-bit on my laptop. I did a restart on the laptop, then plugged in the phone and right-clicked on the Taig program and chose Run as Administrator. iPhone was jailbroken 20 minutes later. I chose to set up as new, however, after jailbreaking. So YMMV.

3. StinkyDonk thread starter macrumors regular

I just keep getting the exact same error message. Tried it on my laptop too - same error message there also.

4. Bugeyeblue macrumors 6502a

Bugeyeblue

Does anyone know if your computer will keep your iphone backups (on a PC) if you delete itunes and install an older version of itunes as described in this thread?

5. StinkyDonk thread starter macrumors regular

6. Ke1ington macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington

Every time I attempt to install this older iTunes on my computer it gets almost all the way through and then fails. Anybody have any suggestions? It's not giving me any details.

7. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

Is it possible for someone to post a simple step-by-step guide to jailbreaking iOS 8.3 or 8.4 using a late 2012 Mac Mini?

8. Peter K. macrumors 6502a

Peter K.

9. Ke1ington, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2015

Ke1ington macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington