Unable to Load Just One Website

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by benhollberg, Apr 25, 2011.

1. benhollberg macrumors 68020

benhollberg

I am trying to go to a website, I can't access it though. I can access every other webpage I want on my MacBook Pro, iPhone, iPad... but this one site. I believe it is because of my service provider, which is Comcast. When attempting to load the page in any browser I get the response the the server wasn't responding. When I try to connect the site through other service providers, I have a Clear iSpot and AT&T iPhone 4, I can access it just fine on all my machines.

Anyone ever heard of this happening? I have been in contact with the administrator of the site who has tried to give me solutions but nothing has worked. I really need to get this resolved quick, I would love help. Thanks.

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

It would help if you include what site you're trying to reach.

3. benhollberg thread starter macrumors 68020

benhollberg

It's All Tech

4. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

It works fine from here, using Comcast.

5. benhollberg thread starter macrumors 68020

benhollberg

Ya I've tried it on other systems and all works good. I seem to really be the only person having this problem the administrator said. Everything else I try to do works good as well, I mean websites. Have you ever heard of this happening before to other sites?

6. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Try clearing your cache and cookies. Also, check any adblockers you may have running.

7. benhollberg thread starter macrumors 68020

benhollberg

I have tried all that, I did the reset Safari, but unchecked the reset top sites box, and disabled ClickToFlash. That is the only extension I have running regularly, the other is Twitter but I don't use it ever and it is always disabled. The first thing I thought was my IP Address was being blocked from the servers because I could access the site on everything via Clear or AT&T on my iPhone, the site just won't work on my home network.

8. benhollberg thread starter macrumors 68020

benhollberg

Just got it resolved, for some reason the host of that website blocked my IP Address. Looks like everything is back to normal.