Unable to Restore With iCloud

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Mark1542, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Mark1542 macrumors newbie

Anybody experiencing an issue with Icloud tonight? I finally got my phone updated I had all kinds of trouble. But now when I try to restore to from icloud I get the following error:

Cannot restore backup

The server is currently unavailable. Try again later to finish setting up your iphone

I checked Apple and everything with iCloud is up and running. Has anybody else gotten this error? I'm going to try again in the morning but really need it working lol!

2. toshibauser macrumors member

I got the same issue tonight; unable to restore my backup from iCloud. I think I will try to reconnect tomorrow morning to see if the server back to work.

3. WDE87 macrumors member

Had the same issue as well. Ended up just setting up as new and I recovered everything except for my pictures and apps that way. Just redownloaded all of my apps.

I might try again later as long as I don't overwrite that original iCloud backup. Keep us posted

4. iMas70 macrumors 6502a

Same issue here. Glad I'm not the only one! Funny thing is, I had 0 issues with the beta versions. This one comes out and we have problems.

5. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

This has zero to do with iOS 7. Apple's servers are being hit by new App updates, 100 million downloads and activations and iCloud restores. Try later tonight when people head to bed.

6. iMas70 macrumors 6502a

7. Mark1542 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeo, I tried this morning and it restored without any issues...must have really been a server issue.