unable to save to camera roll from photostream.

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by ihonda, Jun 26, 2012.

1. ihonda macrumors 68000

i am trying to save all my photostream pictures back into camera roll after updating and for whatever reason its not working what so ever. it will do the first 3 pictures in photostream and then stop. i can select as little as 1 picture after picture 3 in photostream and it refuses to save back to camera roll.

is anyone else running into this issue?

2. VanNando macrumors newbie

I am experiencing Photostream problems on iPad iOS 5.1.1

I too am experiencing issues with photostream on the iPad. I have an iPhone that I use as a camera. All the pictures successfully get copied over to the photostream. The iPad stopped getting updates from photostream and after two days, I had to disable and then re-enable photostream four times in a row to get synchronisation going again.

Now, when I try saving photos to camera roll, only about a third of the photos get transferred. At this moment the whole process is stalled again.

I'm on vacation and can't wait to get home and use a pc to transfer my photos to albums on my iPad. Photostream sucks at the moment.

3. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

It's STILL buggy despite updates....It has a damn mind of it's own in Aperture, pictures I have deleted re-appear on a regular basis etc. I don't trust it one bit and would advise using manual sync for photo's for now. I have it turned on but it never replicates what it should. Maybe we will see a final fix for this is in ML.