Unable to sync my local music due to iTunes match

emhiil

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Sweden
Since upgrading to iTunes 10.6.3 and iOS 6 on my iPhone 4 I can no longer sync my music. In the music tab (iTunes iPhone Sync) it says that iTunes Match is on, even though it is not available in my country and never have bought it. On my iPhone 4; settings->music there is no iTunes Match switch at all to turn it off..

Bug?

shandyman

Suspended
Apr 24, 2010
Dublin, Ireland
Since upgrading to iTunes 10.6.3 and iOS 6 on my iPhone 4 I can no longer sync my music. In the music tab (iTunes iPhone Sync) it says that iTunes Match is on, even though it is not available in my country and never have bought it. On my iPhone 4; settings->music there is no iTunes Match switch at all to turn it off..

Bug?
Have you looked in the iTunes & app store menu on the device? iTunes match is also in there

Comment

bolen

macrumors 6502
Jul 22, 2008
Sweden
I have the same issue. My iPhone thinks that iTunes Match is active and I cannot manage my Music locally.. thankfully I managed to sync it on the first sync so most of it is there.

There are no options to enable/disable the Match service.. I think it's a bug. My colleague doesn't have it though, so it's probably triggered in some unknown way. :(

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.