Unable to view downloaded Starcraft II replays

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by CaptainHat, Sep 5, 2010.

1. CaptainHat macrumors newbie

I am having an issue where whenever I download a replay off the internet and put it into the replays folder, the game detects the replay, but says it is unable to open it when I try to watch the replay

I can watch replays of my own games perfectly fine. Does anyone know what might be going on here?

2. Heavenly macrumors member

Heavenly

3. harib0 macrumors newbie

hey a little up i have kind of the same problem but i dont have any replay folder in starcraft 2 folder :/

Thanks

edit: wtf its here : /users/~your user name~/Library/Application Support/Blizzard/Starcraft II/Accounts/~numbers~

4. aki macrumors 6502a

Yeah the replay folder is pretty burried. I made a shortcut on the desktop to keep it simple.

(At one point there was a problem loading replays from an earlier patch of SC2 into a more modern patched version, and that used to throw an error. I'm pretty sure Blizz fixed this though, now it is able to restart the app in the earlier version so you can view the replay.)

5. jeadboy macrumors newbie

hey guys! can u help me figure out where the replays folder is?? cant seem to find it since the 2nd patch. thnks!