Unbelivable logic bug

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by chris1184, Dec 1, 2011.

1. chris1184, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011

chris1184 macrumors regular

OMFG i am fuming right now. I worked on this track for countless hours...i added some quantization to it and ever since then everytime i open the track i get this: [​IMG]

It just hangs and i cannot do anything...i can't even open any other file since it alwyas tries to open this one ....i tried to do the hold control upon start up and click no to core audio stuff...is there any way to resolve this??? i have spent so many hours working on this there has to be a fix...i see people with the same issue on apples community but no real solution that works for me...FU***!!!! i see some people said the issue was fixed in logic 9.1.4 but i see i have 9.1.5 installed and it still happens ....damnit!

2. chris1184 thread starter macrumors regular

OMG the GODS smile upon me :) so by the grace of god i was able to quickly click on the "OFF" button in the quantization menu before the pop up...holy crap i was pooping bricks for a good 4 hours....sorry for the post...anywho this is still a major bug in my opinion

3. foiden macrumors 6502a

What's funny is that I didn't even know you can use the standard quantization setting on an audio track until now. Is it supposed to work like some sort of auto beat-matching flex time or something? I've only done manual flex time.

4. apsterling macrumors 6502a

apsterling

For future reference I've found a way to crash logic and saved a crashed file, rather than force quit and lose data.

Open Activity Monitor then select Logic and choose View, then Send Signal To Process. When it pops up and asks I choose interrupt but I think everything will work.

It should make the alert sound and pop up the "Logic Crashed, a file backup was made" dialogue.

5. chris1184 thread starter macrumors regular

thanks for the reference...noted for future :)