Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SDAVE

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 16, 2007
Nowhere
Anyone have any major outlets who aren't as biased as major news sources such as CNN, FoxNews Reuters, AP, etc?

I used to have this Canadian sattelite channel and it was very unbiased and alot of good news was shown.

A good website maybe with video as well and photos would be nice so I can bookmark it in my iPhone.

kwajo.com

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2002
Bay of Fundy
I'm not sure if the channel you are referring to was the CBC, but yes generally they offer good coverage that usually aims to cover a story in a very fair and honest way - or as much as is humanly possible. They have a large amount of US and World news coverage as well, so often you can get a large swath of news in the same broadcast/website.

Try reading cbcnews.ca for a week and see what you think :)

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
I used to have this Canadian sattelite channel and it was very unbiased and alot of good news was shown.

Sorry, but it's too hard to tell when a station is biased unless you have some news standard (i.e. all the "real" stories) to compare a news station to. Of course, this doesn't exist, so unless the bias is obvious, it's difficult to state for certainty that a news source is unbiased, or ALWAYS unbiased.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.