Uncommon customised cases highly recommended

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by carlyinoz, Mar 3, 2011.

1. carlyinoz macrumors member

Just received my customised case from www.getuncommon.com and I'm absolutely thrilled, the colours are great and whilst the rim band is quick thick it offers great protrection... and the photo plate can be swapped to something fresh when I get bored at much reduced price compared to a new case.

Fairly pricey, $30 for this + $20 international delivery and it did take 3.5 weeks to arrive but I feel both were worth it. The do often have specials (check out their facebook & twitter) for 20% off, and each cases comes wiht a 20% off voucher. The day this pic was taken holds sentimental value for me so its great to have such a practical reminder of it!

This is the "gallery", they have two other models as well. Images are tattooed into the plastic so they won't scratch.

Overall a fantastic case... And be aware, their site is moreish. They have a huge collection of designer artwork (which you can also customise) and its hard not to want ten of them! (umm, I already have another few heading my way now)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. carlyinoz thread starter macrumors member

This is not a "meh" case, I promise you.

Here are the other cases I'm waiting for... (their designs... they have plenty of guy-type options as well)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. jasonmanning macrumors member

well yes ok, but what really interests me is how did you manage to get 5 bars reception with vodafail?

4. carlyinoz thread starter macrumors member

Heh i always get five bars at home. I actually have no coverage issues whatsoever, ditto with my vodafone pocket wifi which actually does reasonable speeds. Counting myself lucky :)