Undecided on which size to go for? Here's the answer

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gadget123, Sep 9, 2014.

1. gadget123 macrumors 68000

If you can't wait and want to order why not go for the Iphone 6 and keep it for a year and decide if you like that size or next year upgrade to the 6S Plus? I feel many like me don't enjoy such a large jump in screen size and it may be like when Ipad pro comes along not everybody will need a screen that big.

2. juanrp macrumors 6502a

juanrp

Um, great idea.
    But I can't afford to spend $749+ for a phone a year.
    My purchase now will stay trailing behind me for ~2 years.

That's why I'm not going yo order out of impulse. I'm going to take my time and wait till both models are available at a best buy or something, then I'll proceed to choose then.

3. dacreativeguy macrumors 68020

Someone should start selling those baby bjorn things to strap these new giant phones to your chest. jeez.

4. gadget123 thread starter macrumors 68000

I upgrade every year usually but it may come to a point I have to stick with it for two years the main model is better usually the S has less changes.

5. juanrp macrumors 6502a

juanrp

I don't even bother with the S cycle. There's one thing changed, and there's an 's' are the end of the name. iPhone (insert number here)S.

Plus, I came into the iPhone realm on a 4, so I've been with main models since the start.

6. techiebug macrumors 6502a

I just need to stop wearing skinny jeans. Problem solved

7. riverfreak macrumors 6502a

You should stop wearing them regardless of the iPhone6. You're doing irreparable damage to both your gonads and your image. JK #