Under 24 Hours to go, anyone else still uncertain?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Hexcruncher, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Hexcruncher macrumors regular

We're now well into the final 24 hour countdown for Apple Watch Pre-Orders.
    And is it just me or are other people also confused as to the exact process this will involve? For example, when pre-orders start can we reserve online for pick-up in store on the 24th from April 10th, and will this be available in every country or just limited countries in the initial wave? Will the apparent shipping estimates leaked yesterday actually be realistic and apply to the stainless steel models which had estimates of 4-6 Weeks? Will we have to pre-order, and also book a try-on appointment separately if we wish to try it on before April 24th? And if the watch we reserved does not suit us after we try on in store, is there anything in place to change to a watch of the Employees recommendations?

While a lot of this stuff has been rumoured quite a lot, absolutely none of it is guaranteed until Apple themselves confirm it. And it seems like a lot of people could miss April 24th deliveries for their pre-orders if they have to weigh up different pick-up and delivery and try-on options since we probably won't know the fine details until pre-orders begin.

I'm in the UK myself and I remember from the iPhone 6 Plus launch that I had to purchase online for delivery to home, but then on September 19th, it was possible to reserve an iPhone at my local store. I've tried talking to Apple Sales Reps using the online chat but have not found any new information as to how the pre-order system will work!

2. technosix macrumors 6502a

I'm all set.

Ready to sit back and relax as I watch the pre-order madness from my front row seat :)

Can't wait to witness the festivities without any concerns.

Then there'll be the shipping derby, and finally the best part...user reviews.

What kind of bugs will come included for free?

Who will be the first into denial?

Who will be the first to return it?

All this excitement and more courtesy of Apple :)

3. jabingla2810 macrumors 68020

Still torn between Classic Buckle and Blue Leather Loop.

If the delivery times that leaked prove to be accurate, then Apple have made that decision for me.

4. Sharkey311 Suspended

Preordering decisions have been finalized.

Black SS
    Silver SS w/ white sport band

Canceling the one I don't want after seeing them IRL. I'm hoping I really love the SS w/ white sport band since I could buy two of them for one Black SS

5. melman101 macrumors 68030

Still torn between 38 and 42. But most likely will go 38.

6. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

Pretty sure I'm ordering a white Sport, still not sure on 38mm or 42mm. I was dead set on 38mm for a long time, but almost all the reviewers have been using the 42mm and it looks quite good.

7. Gooberton macrumors 65816

I'm torn in three directions , Milanese SS, white sport SS, or two sports for me and my wife. I don't think she will want or like the watch though or else it would be a no brainier.. I don't know what to do?? Lately I've been loving the Milanese look and that it will be so comfortable , the white sport band looks pretty good but it doesn't "fit" the wrist right in pictures I've seen

8. RayDonovan macrumors regular

RayDonovan

I have literally no idea. A few weeks ago i thought I had it sorted. Now I could buy any one of the sport models all the way to the black SS. Less than 12 hours till i get into the apple store:D