Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deimos256

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 9, 2008
Ok so i finally got to preorder last night, and my card was charged, and when i log into apple the status is "not yet shipped", considering I havent received a confirmation email, does my order status appear the same as anyone else who preordered thru Apple? Thanks for the help.

LordOBoogie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2009
Ok so i finally got to preorder last night, and my card was charged, and when i log into apple the status is "not yet shipped", considering I havent received a confirmation email, does my order status appear the same as anyone else who preordered thru Apple? Thanks for the help.
That's what mine says, and I got a confirmation e-mail. Check the info below the product name. That's when it says it will ship.

gadgetfreaky

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2007
I think there is "preparing for shipment", the "shipped" but can't remember.

Preparing for shipment I would guess comes this weekend. Then in the US tuesday, then released by Fedex on release date for delivery.

bobsentell

macrumors 6502a
Nov 14, 2008
Alabama
You won't see shipping info from ATT for a couple days. But if it is overnight, you won't get your tracking info until the 22nd at the earliest.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.