Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alew

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 20, 2011
New York, USA
How do you undo Ultrasnow 1.2.3? I tried to unlock my 3GS (4.3.3) because I'm leaving Sunday to a different country for awhile so I wanted to keep my 3GS functional and thought I could just plug in a simcard. But after I installed ultrasnow, it just didn't find any signal at all. it was stuck at "searching". What should I do? This is urgent! As i leave Sunday and I only have tomorrow to get anything fixed!

navigates

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
Start Cydia, go to manage/packages and search for ultrasnow. Then select modify and select remove/uninstall.
It will probably respring or restart.

eastercat

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
PDX
Unless you have an unlockable bb (and I seriously doubt you're knowledgeable enough to manage that), you'd have to use the iPad bb.
However, I wouldn't recommend it. You'd screw it up. It's best to just use your phone as an iPod touch.

alew

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 20, 2011
New York, USA
alright everyone. calm down. i fixed it and no i don't need the iPad baseband. Mine was supposed to be unlockable. and i'm not a vet at unlocking considering that i'm an AT&T customer. I've only ever unlocked the 2G. No need to be condescending d**ches.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.