Uneven Screen Colors (pic included)

Droidzoid

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 30, 2014
My second iPhone 7. Left side of my display is warmer as compared to the right side! Have a look :

Notice to the left of Settings and then to the right. :(

Shirasaki

macrumors G3
May 16, 2015
Do you sometimes put your phone in places where the temperature is too high? Or under the sun for quite a while (like an hour or so)? Excessive heat could burn the screen, causing part of screen turn yellow permanently.

Droidzoid

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 30, 2014
Do you sometimes put your phone in places where the temperature is too high? Or under the sun for quite a while (like an hour or so)? Excessive heat could burn the screen, causing part of screen turn yellow permanently.
I just opened the box of the phone yesterday and havent gone anywere.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
I think I shall return. What do you think about the picture i posted? Its bad, huh?
I can see that it is not perfect. The top left matches what I see on the bottom. The screen is warmer in places and yet cooler on the right side towards the top.

I am not sure I would trade for this but like I said, if it bothers you, return it and try again.

Droidzoid

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 30, 2014
I can see that it is not perfect. The top left matches what I see on the bottom. The screen is warmer in places and yet cooler on the right side towards the top.

I am not sure I would trade for this but like I said, if it bothers you, return it and try again.
Hmm - i just returned it. Lets see how the last one is.

ActionableMango

macrumors G3
Sep 21, 2010
I'm not one of those people who would return something for some incredibly minuscule flaw on a device that's otherwise 99.999999% perfection.

But that's pretty bad--I would have returned that too.

Reactions: Sunny1990