Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macvy Ricky

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2010
I just received my MBP Unibody 15'. The trackpad seems to be a little bit uneven. Its lower on the bottom left corner than the bottom right corner by a mm or less. Anyone else see the same thing?

spaceballl

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2003
San Francisco, CA
how did you get a fifteen foot macbook pro!?

Sorry somebody had to say it. Anyhow if it bothers you, take it back! You don't have much time to return it for defects so figure out if it bothers you, and if so, take it back.

Macvy Ricky

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2010
The click even sounds different on either extremes. So everybody elses macbook pro has a flush trackpad??

Macvy Ricky

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2010
Yes I know that I should get it exchanged. Thanks for the same advice over and over again.

All I'm asking is for fellow 15'' mbp owners to see if they something similar. Feel the trackpad on the edges and see if it's flush on both sides and if click on the bottom corners sound same.

kny3twalker

macrumors 65816
Oct 25, 2009
Yes I know that I should get it exchanged. Thanks for the same advice over and over again.

All I'm asking is for fellow 15'' mbp owners to see if they something similar. Feel the trackpad on the edges and see if it's flush on both sides and if click on the bottom corners sound same.

They do not make a MacBook pro perfect enough for you. Just give up and return it a or sell it on eBay. I have seen your threads over and over.... The power button is recessed by 1 mm and the rest of them... You have already complained so much that apple gave you an upgraded model and size format. Seriously quit abusing the system; some people have real problems and actually need their problems fixed. Before anyone decides to criticize me, read this guys post history. He is just a whinner and complainer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.