iPad unfold

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Beeray, May 23, 2012.

1. Beeray macrumors regular

I have an ipad2 jb and decided to try unfold, the ls app. I cannot unlock my ipad. I tried to restart it, but I still cannot unlock the ls. Any suggestions or must I restore?

Beeray

2. Jakerz macrumors regular

I was reading an article early today that mentioned "Unfold". It said that the tweak is not compatible with iPads.

3. Beeray, May 23, 2012
    Last edited: May 23, 2012

Beeray thread starter macrumors regular

I gathered that, lol. But is there a way to unlock the iPad, short of a restore?

Someone told me to hold the up volume button while booting into safe mode. It worked, I just wanted to let everyone know this in case they run into the dilemma.

Beeray

4. bufffilm Suspended

bufffilm

are you saying that you can't successfully reboot it to get to the passcode screen?

5. Beeray thread starter macrumors regular

I was unable to unlock the screen. I'm not password protected. I was able to reboot, but couldn't unlock the ls. Someone on another forum told me to boot in safe mode then hold down the up volume button. It worked and I deleted the app.

Beeray

6. Redjericho macrumors 6502a

Glad you fixed it, I had a problem with a theme a while ago that screwed up my pass code lock and didn't know about the safe mode thing, ended up restoring.