iPad unfold

Beeray

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
I have an ipad2 jb and decided to try unfold, the ls app. I cannot unlock my ipad. I tried to restart it, but I still cannot unlock the ls. Any suggestions or must I restore?

Beeray

Jakerz

macrumors regular
Sep 2, 2010
Atlanta
I was reading an article early today that mentioned "Unfold". It said that the tweak is not compatible with iPads.

Beeray

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
I was reading an article early today that mentioned "Unfold". It said that the tweak is not compatible with iPads.
I gathered that, lol. But is there a way to unlock the iPad, short of a restore?

Someone told me to hold the up volume button while booting into safe mode. It worked, I just wanted to let everyone know this in case they run into the dilemma.

Beeray

Last edited:

bufffilm

Suspended
May 3, 2011
are you saying that you can't successfully reboot it to get to the passcode screen?

I have an ipad2 jb and decided to try unfold, the ls app. I cannot unlock my ipad. I tried to restart it, but I still cannot unlock the ls. Any suggestions or must I restore?

Beeray

Beeray

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
are you saying that you can't successfully reboot it to get to the passcode screen?
I was unable to unlock the screen. I'm not password protected. I was able to reboot, but couldn't unlock the ls. Someone on another forum told me to boot in safe mode then hold down the up volume button. It worked and I deleted the app.

Beeray

Redjericho

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2011
Glad you fixed it, I had a problem with a theme a while ago that screwed up my pass code lock and didn't know about the safe mode thing, ended up restoring.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.