uni body 17" MPB thought-your opinions?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by wilmor42, Oct 16, 2008.

1. wilmor42 macrumors regular

wilmor42

im not really too fond of how the new machines look, silver on black just looks too PC for me.. Im much happier with my regular mbp thanks..

But, one way apple might redeem themselves is by releasing the 17" in Black, no option, just black, now that would look like an AWESOME machine, and i dont really like the black plastic one, but the definite right move would be to make a black alu mbp..

what are your thoughts?

2. rychencop macrumors 65816

rychencop

won't happen, but i would love a black anodized option on the mbp's. i would buy one tomorrow if it came in black.

3. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

4. wilmor42 thread starter macrumors regular

wilmor42

either way im not buying rev a on this product, it wouldn't really surprise me if they end up including firewire in the macbook within 6 months to a year.. i mean they left out FW800 on the original core duo macbook pro only to bring it back..

they're getting sneakier and sneakier.. (he says as bill gates arrives home and takes off his steve jobs body suit disguise)

5. strikeinsilence macrumors 6502

Ha! If only!

6. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

You mean, we hope not. :rolleyes:

7. strikeinsilence macrumors 6502

Well, I meant as if Gates dressed up as Steve and introduced the new notebooks as a big trick or something.

8. phiberglass macrumors 6502a

phiberglass

Not going to happen. FW is becoming more obsolete as time goes on. Lots of HD cameras interface is through USB 2.0, look at iPhone has moved away from FW connection to complete USB. Jobs also stated that they will stick with glass and have no intentions going back to matte screens.