Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ercanbas

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
The design of the Macbook Air was way ahead of the older MB and MBP's. That being said, I was curious as to how the brick was going to benefit the already amazing design of the Air. Truth me told however, the Air is the father of the unibody! MBA owners rejoice!

aleni

macrumors 68030
Jun 2, 2006
the time steve announced macbook air to the audience, every audience have already taken with OOHH WAAHHH with it's thinness, so better to put the unibody crap into the new mb and mbp's keynote.

marvel2

macrumors 6502
Jun 27, 2007
That is why many people were amazed how strong the laptop was for its thickness.

soberbrain

macrumors 65816
May 9, 2008
The design of the Macbook Air was way ahead of the older MB and MBP's. That being said, I was curious as to how the brick was going to benefit the already amazing design of the Air. Truth me told however, the Air is the father of the unibody! MBA owners rejoice!

Not sure what your point was. :confused: This was stated at the event.

ercanbas

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
Not sure what your point was. :confused: This was stated at the event.

The point was to make sure you were going to make such a comment to ensure my selective hearing for such events when introducing new products. Therefore my work here is done.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.