Unibody Macbook Pro Speaker Quality!

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by waloshin, Dec 26, 2008.

1. waloshin macrumors 68040

waloshin

Just wondering, I am replacing a Dell XPS m1530 , which I think was a great laptop. So my question is does the Unibody Macbook Pro have better speaker quality over the Dell? Though I am sure not a lot of people on this forum came form a Dell XPS m1530 , but I thought I would try.

2. Sigur macrumors regular

Sigur

I've got an old MacBook Pro and the quality of the speakers is actually pretty good. Of course not as good as real speakers but good enough to listen to some music. The best way would be to go into an Apple store and listen.

3. SuperSnake2012 macrumors 6502a

The speakers on the unibody MBP are quite good... a lot louder than my Rev A Macbook's... I could actually listen to music for an extended period of time on them.

4. dacreativeguy macrumors 68000

Yes, the new Aluminum MBs have great speakers. I was surprised at how loud they are.

5. ziggyonice macrumors 68020

ziggyonice

Obviously, external speakers are going to be superior to internals. But on the MBP they're quite loud and actually have a tolerable bass.

6. iVeBeenDrinkin' macrumors 65816

iVeBeenDrinkin'

7. steve31 macrumors 6502a

steve31

My new MBP speakers are really good. I had a Dell xps m1710 and would say it is on par with it.