Uninstall Tuxera

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by macofmuro, Sep 23, 2016.

1. macofmuro macrumors newbie

macofmuro

Hi there, I got a problem here. I've tried to uninstall Tuxera by deleting it from applications, and some files from library. I also run a script on my terminal that I found on Tuxera website (/Library/Filesystems/fusefs_txantfs.fs/Contents/Resources/Support/uninstall-package.sh):

Buy I think something is wrong, the program still installed? each time I connect my disk I got this message:

[​IMG]
    I thought I could fixit by installing again and remove in a best way, but now when try to reinstall Tuxera I got this message:

[​IMG]

Any idea on how to leave everything normal again?

Thank you.

2. JohnDS macrumors 65816

See if this helps: http://macremover.com/uninstallguid...-ntfs-from-mac-without-traces-leaving-behind/
    --- Post Merged, Sep 23, 2016 ---
    Or - Go to Finder and pull down the Go menu to "Go to Folder". Copy and paste the following line into the resulting window and hit return:

/System/Library/Filesystems/fusefs_txantfs.fs/Support/

A folder should open. In the folder look for a file called "uninstall-package.sh" and double click on it.

3. Tarek macrumors 6502

Try an app called Appzapper, it helps me uninstall applications with all their directories in one click; it is not free, though, so you may consider other similar apps if you don't want to pay.

4. vmachiel macrumors 68000

I use apptrap myself.