Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thebiggoose

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 17, 2006
It's not too hard. I would love it if you guys could recommend some of those things. Preferably built for a Macbook (13.3") but if I found one of the 3 that is awesome I could also just get a sleeve.

So please hook me up guys! I'd like to stick under $100-150.

chriscorbin

macrumors 6502
Feb 17, 2007
Vallejo, CA
It's not too hard. I would love it if you guys could recommend some of those things. Preferably built for a Macbook (13.3") but if I found one of the 3 that is awesome I could also just get a sleeve.

So please hook me up guys! I'd like to stick under $100-150.

try a timbuk2 bag they are great, and the smaller ones will fit in your budget

jackiecanev2

macrumors 65816
Jul 6, 2007
i have/love my:

not a lot of stuff sling bag: incase sling pack
lots of stuff messenger bag: crumpler hee-goer / considerable embarassment
indestructable messenger bag: timbuk2 custom (also check out limited ed's and laptop)
sleeve: applesac

they're all made/can be made for the MB, so they fit perfectly, and they're all well made. some things i've eyed but don't have yet:

fabrix cases (black pinstripe is !!)
foofbag sleeve
incase canvas sleeve
luncheon shoulder bag

i hate stuffy bags, but i also a solid bag with good protection for my MB. i'm pretty satisfied with everything i've gotten thus far: they look great, they're functional and comfortable, and they do what i need.

jonG

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2007
I have and highly recommend the Incase sling pack. Good for all the basic accessories and ipod pocket is sweet. also has hidden back pocket on your back when you are wearing it. Sweeet bag!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.