Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleBoyFreak

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 20, 2011
Kentucky
As Christmas is approaching many of my family members have been asking what I would like for Christmas. I came to the conclusion that I want a cool, unique, and interesting iPhone 5 case. With that said I don't know where to begin my search. For this reason I have come to MacRumors. Essentially what are some cool or unique iPhone 5 cases that you have come across? I'm trying to stay below $70. Thank you very much!

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
Well, for "unique," you'd definitely get that with a Casetagram case. I think they sell gift cards as well, so your family could buy you one of those and then let you design it. I ordered one the other day and I believe they said to be sure to order by 12/01 to ensure delivery by Christmas. They actually have several new layouts now as well that look pretty cool; I was kinda bummed that they didn't show up 2 days ago when I ordered mine.

S.L.

macrumors regular
Oct 2, 2012
USA
Get something customized. I've seen a few manufacturers do true custom cases (whether it's painted, engraved, laser etched, etc.).

greenajoy

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2012
I saw a lot of special and cool cases, and i think a 3D case is very nice and funny, you could search ''unique 3D case for iPhone 5" in google to get what you want.

dwa2011

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2011
Northwest Atlanta
As Christmas is approaching many of my family members have been asking what I would like for Christmas. I came to the conclusion that I want a cool, unique, and interesting iPhone 5 case. With that said I don't know where to begin my search. For this reason I have come to MacRumors. Essentially what are some cool or unique iPhone 5 cases that you have come across? I'm trying to stay below $70. Thank you very much!

The Richlite in all of the Twig Cases is legit. It has a sturdy, protective feel. It is eco-friendly. If you like a design, they have different designs on the back of the case but if you dont, the regular bamboo looks awesome! Ever since I reviewed it, I have loved them. Just a suggestion.

AppleBoyFreak

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 20, 2011
Kentucky
The Richlite in all of the Twig Cases is legit. It has a sturdy, protective feel. It is eco-friendly. If you like a design, they have different designs on the back of the case but if you dont, the regular bamboo looks awesome! Ever since I reviewed it, I have loved them. Just a suggestion.

I been looking at the bunker design. I'll do more research. Thanks everyone!

mysterydate

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2010
Waseca, MN
I got the bunker design in bamboo and I love it. I posted some pics of mine in this thread

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1464816/

But pics don't do it justice. You can't really see the level of detail that is put into it without seeing it in person. You can see everything down to wires and electrical outlets. It's really amazing the thought that was put into it. Trying to post link but not sure how to make it work

I got this!

Attachments

• 5-bunker-bam.jpg
    5-bunker-bam.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 103
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.