Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iperson21

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 17, 2010
I've noticed that Apple Universal Docks are for sale on eBay are for about $5-$10, and i was considering getting one... i mean, doesn't seem that bad. $5 to make your iPod look good

but the only thing that I wasn't sure about was, would the Apple Remote work with it? Because i would hate to have to take it out of the dock everytime i want to change the song.
(i would be using the dock from iPod, 30pinto wall, 3.5mm to altec lansing mini speaker.

:apple: Future iPod Touch 4g Owner
:apple: iPod Nano 4g Owner

liamkp

macrumors 68020
May 29, 2010
I've noticed that Apple Universal Docks are for sale on eBay are for about $5-$10, and i was considering getting one... i mean, doesn't seem that bad. $5 to make your iPod look good

but the only thing that I wasn't sure about was, would the Apple Remote work with it? Because i would hate to have to take it out of the dock everytime i want to change the song.
(i would be using the dock from iPod, 30pinto wall, 3.5mm to altec lansing mini speaker.

:apple: Future iPod Touch 4g Owner
:apple: iPod Nano 4g Owner
Can you post a link(s)?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.