Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hasenmaus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 22, 2012
I am experiencing a problem with Universal Jigsaw Puzzles (uclick) since I let Adobe install the latest version of Adobe FlashPlayer. The jigsaw puzzle pieces no longer track across game window when dragged from one area of the puzzle to another. One a mouse down drag event what happens is the game piece stays in its original position; the cursor moves to the new location; and on mouse up the game piece appears in the new position.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe FlashPlayer at least 10 times with no luck. I have also run my browser in both 32 and 64 bit modes with no luck. Is there a setting in either Adobe FP or the Mac preferences that could have been reset during the install? Note: The jigsaws pieces dragged smoothly across the game window prior to the install.

System: Mac OS 10.6.8
Computer: iMac Intel Core i5
Memory: 4GB

Thanks in advance

Pulmebear

macrumors newbie
May 24, 2014
Thank you very much for the info. I have been looking for this info for the last few days. Your efforts are appreciated.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.