Unjailbreaking overnight anyone else had this happen?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by max2, Dec 19, 2016.

1. max2 macrumors 68000

I have a iPhone and iPad on iOS 9.3.3 and sometimes my iPhone will strangely unjailbreak over night. Anyone had this happen before ?

2. cyber16 macrumors 6502

It means something is triggering your iPad/iphone to reboot.
    Make darn sure you install mikoto & config it to block ota updates. It may be a good idea to delete any downloaded update files ;)

3. max2 thread starter macrumors 68000

Yep I already have the ota updates blocked on my router just to be sure.

4. Cycling Asia macrumors regular

I had the issue where my device hadn't rebooted yet the jb (more specifically the mobile substrate - and the tweaks loaded via cydia) was no longer active, even though I could still load cydia, and install (and reinstall) tweaks, but upon respring, they wouldn't be active. It was only after rebooting and reenabling the jb (via the pangu app) would the tweaks activate.

My thought is that it is a jb dependency dying and not restarting in a manner that suites the jb.

5. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

This has been a problem since the 9.0.2 jailbreak. There was a tweak out for it a while back (iOS 9 Reboot Fix) but to date there's not been a whole lot of consensus about what the cause is.

6. MacMau5 macrumors member

7. Samanosuke macrumors 6502

The cause is tweaks not playing well together. Just disable each tweak one by one, each night till you find out what's the cause then remove that tweak.