iPod touch Unknown mail sent 12/31/69

Jose Fajis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 17, 2009
Hi guys,

I just grab my iPod to see if any mail has arrived, and for my surprise there was one unread mail at the bottom of the list that has: no sender, no subject, no message and the date was 12/31/69. Also it can't be read nor deleted. I'm using Gmail for this.
Any thing you can think about? :S
Thank you

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Well I guess the iPod really is ahead of it's time or insert time travel jokes here.

That's pretty weird though. I have gmail on my iPhone and haven't had anything like that before.

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Ventura County
Hi guys,

I just grab my iPod to see if any mail has arrived, and for my surprise there was one unread mail at the bottom of the list that has: no sender, no subject, no message and the date was 12/31/69. Also it can't be read nor deleted. I'm using Gmail for this.
Any thing you can think about? :S
Thank you
I get it once and a while on my iPhone. Just a glitch. It goes away after I exit mail and reopen.

v2allen

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2010
I get it once and a while on my iPhone. Just a glitch. It goes away after I exit mail and reopen.
It's a somewhat common glitch, if it doesn't leave in a while contact apple support or go to an apple store near you!:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.