Unlimited apps in folders?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by shamash, Oct 13, 2010.

1. shamash macrumors 6502a

shamash

I've always just used practical apps from JB, I want to do something new with the 4.1 JB. Is there a way that I can take off the limit of things I can put in folders? Thanks!

2. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

Infinifolder or FolderEnhancer (I don;t think this one have been updated yet for 4.1)

3. shamash thread starter macrumors 6502a

shamash

Is folderenhancer free?

4. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

No, you didn't say anything about "free", Currently I don't know any free solution.

5. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

Last time I tried one they caused iTunes to crash when you try to go to the apps tab. Is that still the case?

6. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

I am running infinifolder and I haven't got any issues with iTunes, I can't say anything for FE since I haven't use it.

7. TheMacBookPro macrumors 68020

TheMacBookPro

If you're talking about FolderEnhancer- nope, 1.0.3 fixed that.

The current version is 1.0.5. 4.1 support should be here by late October.

This is the only thing that's making me wait to upgrade my main iPhone4 to 4.1- the quicker opening of folders a la CategoriesSB is totally worth $2 ;)

8. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

FE doesn't crash iTunes when you go to your apps tab. It DOES make your icon arrangements look like crap since iTunes doesn't know what the hell is going on but, other than that, it works fine.

9. gadgetdad macrumors 6502a

gadgetdad

Infinifolder rules. Its just another reason to jailbreak to help fix Apples shortcomings.

10. froggie22 macrumors member

Infinifolders or Folderenhancer is well worth the money..

I did have infinifolders but the lag when having lots of apps in there was a bit annoying, so i changed to FE and its great

11. FamiliaPhoto macrumors 6502a

FamiliaPhoto

I used FolderEnhancer when jailbroke on 4.0.1, it worked wonderfully. Only drawback was not seeing my folders when in iTunes. But I can live with that. FolderEnhancer with MultiIconMover is a powerful combination.

I did upgrade to 4.1 and rejailbroke successfully, only thing I'm missing is FolderEnhancer. While I never had over 12 apps in a folder I miss the speed it offered as well as folders in folders. As soon as it is 4.1 compatible I will load it again.