Unlimited Mobile to Mobile text?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by UberDy, Sep 7, 2008.

1. UberDy macrumors newbie

Just got my IPhone 3g, very excited. However, I have been driving myself crazy trying to figure out how to add on the unlimited M2M texting. I know it was possible for the old phone, and some may have it on the new phone. Is it still available to add on?

I sure hope so!

2. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

it used to be a $5 option, but it's no longer available for at&t.

3. StoneColdSober macrumors 6502

AT&T no longer offers the unlimited M2M SMS plan. You will just have to go with the unlimited SMS plan.

You can use the AIM app to text for free. Just make sure you read the instructions so you do it right and don't get charged for using your SMS plan.

4. UberDy thread starter macrumors newbie

Thats a dang shame! Ohhh ATT, you always know how to get me :(

5. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

Yea, I loved this deal. I was sad when I had to get rid of it when I changed plans.

6. andyblila macrumors 65816

andyblila

Unlimited txts are $20 s month unless you are on the family plan, then it's $30 for all lines. That includes your mobile to mobile.:D

7. Eminemdrdre00 macrumors 6502a

Eminemdrdre00

Damn i'd kill for a $5 m2m text plan! Right now Im using email for my texts because I refuse to pay $20 extra! Im paying for unlimited data already!

8. luckygyrl83 macrumors 6502

Thats why I left ATT the first time. Now, they have us locked in for two years. This is gonna be the longest two years ever. My first bill is only about 25 buck more than my old VZW bill. Not too bad, I guess.