unlimvideos sign in problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bw1128, Jan 3, 2011.

1. bw1128 macrumors 6502a

everytime i respring/remove bg my ip4 it makes me re-sign in. then it makes me wait 15mins before i can do anything on the app. anyone have this problem too? this just started happening. i used to always be signed in before christmas time. this is just really annoying.

2. LoLife macrumors regular

The only thing I can think of is to look in your "More" area on the bottom right. Then go to settings and make sure that you have your username and password are on there. That is supposed to keep you logged in but every once in a while it logs me out too. Hope that helps

3. bw1128 thread starter macrumors 6502a

yeah i have them in there too. very strange

4. bw1128 thread starter macrumors 6502a

yeah, everytime i remove backgound it resets my unlimvideos. then i have to enter my password again and wait the 15 minutes. very frustrating! anyone know of a fix for this?

5. bw1128 thread starter macrumors 6502a

so im still having a problem with having to sign in way too often, but does anyone else having a problem when trying to download a movie that it stops before its done? i leaving my iphone alone and dont touch it so i dont mess anything up and it will still stop inbetween. anyone have an idea why?