Unlock 4/4S any BB with MAXIMIZE universal sim unlock

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by kostik112, Feb 7, 2012.

1. kostik112 macrumors newbie

HI, I'm interested in this web page www.maximizetrade.com who provides sim card for unlock every iphone on iOS 5, even 4.11.08. and 4S 1.0.11, 1.0.13..
    There also some vids on youtube showing how does it works... I do not know if I can trust this guys and pay them money for getting this sim unlock card(similar to GEVEY) what are your thoughts ?

2. Arisian macrumors 68000

Arisian

Most likely too good to be true - avoid.

3. SgtP3pp3r macrumors member

I checked out the site, it does NOT look very reputable.

I think they are using factory unlocked phones. I looked up how to tell if a phone is factory unlocked or not, and this came up:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthr...ll-if-your-iPhone-4-is-factory-unlocked/page2

and i wasn't very surprised to find that the model is on the "unlocked" list. Now, mind you that list might not be accurate. So my advice is keep your money, but most importantly your credit cards, away from that site.

4. ninjaw95 macrumors 6502

[/COLOR]
    nawwwwww

5. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Those lists are not correct. They list a country or store of origin. All iPhones can be unlocked or locked, with the exception of the CDMA iPhone 4. The only difference between the two is one having its unique number in the unlocked database at Apple. The only way to check if an iPhone is unlocked it to try another SIM card or restore it in iTunes.