Unlock for Iphone 4 out yet?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by siltears, Aug 5, 2010.

1. siltears macrumors newbie

I just wanted to ask if it was out yet? Because I read that it was suppose to be out in two days on Monday(?) but I haven't read anything about anyone unlocking it on this forum. So I was just wondering.

2. CocoaPuffs macrumors 68010

How on earth did you manage to figure out how to post this thread but cannot read the front page of MacRumors' iPhone section?

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

4. DanggxAmanda macrumors regular

DanggxAmanda

5. Dammit Cubs macrumors 68000

Dammit Cubs

Yes, it baffles me you went to "new thread" instead of just taking your eyes and scrolling down the page.

6. siltears thread starter macrumors newbie

Because the way to post on threads is the same across the board? And also because I just found this site like...3 days ago, so I'm still lost as to how this site works. I don't think that your attitude is necessary. I'm sure that while you must HATE all "NOOBS" that you too were once new to this site. So relax, everyone needs to start somewhere. As for why I didn't find out if the unlock was out? Well, I assumed that there were be a few threads about unlocking out, since there are so many threads about jailbreaking here.

7. iamthekiller macrumors 6502a

Wow..... please don't start any new threads on any forum for at least 3-4 years.