unlock ios 5.0.1 BB-04.11.08 iphone 4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rikyii, Feb 8, 2012.

1. rikyii macrumors newbie

Hey guys, plz help me out in unlocking iphone 4 with baseband 04.11.08 and ios 5.0.1. Tried googlin it but dint get mch, may b thers somone who has done out the box..

2. likethesoup2 macrumors 6502a

Is this really how they're teaching our kids to spell and write nowadays?

No wonder the country is going down the toilet . . .

3. iFiend macrumors 65816

Not necessary. It's not his fault that someone pissed in your cornflakes this morning...

OP- you can't, sorry (at least not via software). I am not sure if you can do it using a GeveySim, as I am not really well read on them, so you may want to check into that.

4. rikyii thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanx iFiend, will try som more ways..cheers :)
    @likethesoup2: why don u keep drinkin yor pee soup2 and don wory, thers people like u to clean the toilet if country goes down. FOCUS!!

5. rikyii thread starter macrumors newbie

recovering crashed harddrive in mac

Hey guys,
    My imac stopped working and the geniuses :) in Apple store said i need to change the hard drive. After a lil whining they did it for free, but I have a lot of documents ands stuffs in my old hard drive. So i got the old hard drive now which was crashed inside my mac, and now I dont know what kinda wires do i need to have to connect it to my mac. Plz give som suggestions how do i manage to connect and recover atleast some of the datas from the crashed hardisk.
    thanx in advance.