unlock iphone4 without wifi

lakshi

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
Hello, need unlock for iphone4g without wifi....does anyone have it?

lakshi

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
The site repo666.ultrasn0w.com has been blocked by my ISP. Is there any other way i can unlock my iphone4G?

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007
The site repo666.ultrasn0w.com has been blocked by my ISP. Is there any other way i can unlock my iphone4G?
turn off wifi and use 3g or edge..................

ps its the iphone 4....

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007
Is it not the same ISP whether i use wifi or 3G. I mean wifi or 3g access the same ISP?
i am not to sure what you are telling me, but for you to unlock your phone, just turn off wifi.

open cydia. hit manage, hit sources, hit edit, hit add, type is repo.666.ultrasn0w.com hit add source. let it run... then download ultrasn0w 1.01

you should be all good to go.

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007
How to use 3g if phone is blocked?
your isp can only block your wifi.. it cannot block 3g or edge as thats from your mobile carrier.

i would recommend asking a friend in person who also has iphone to help you, good luck

huskerchad

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2002
Is it not the same ISP whether i use wifi or 3G. I mean wifi or 3g access the same ISP?
3g is through your mobile carrier. Wifi is through...well whoever you are getting it through. If you set up your own router connected to your cable modem, for example, then it's through your cable company.

lakshi

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
Well, i guess i just have to wait for one-click solution to unlock iphone4g...i already have this solution for 3g and 3gs

thelatinist

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2009
Connecticut, USA
Guys, he can't use his phone's cellular data connection to install ultrasn0w because his phone isn't unlocked!

OP: This should work for you. You can save yourself some time and use your WiFi connection to install MobileSubstrate from Cydia. Then you only have to install ultrasn0w 1.0-1 from the deb.

BTW, I find the easiest way to intall .deb files is to transfer them to the phone and then use iFile to install them.

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007
Guys, he can't use his phone's cellular data connection to install ultrasn0w because his phone isn't unlocked!

OP: This should work for you. You can save yourself some time and use your WiFi connection to install MobileSubstrate from Cydia. Then you only have to install ultrasn0w 1.0-1 from the deb.

BTW, I find the easiest way to intall .deb files is to transfer them to the phone and then use iFile to install them.
always saving the day :p

the op needed to be a little more clearer on what he was trying to say. i didnt know he didnt have service:eek:

thelatinist

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2009
Connecticut, USA
the op needed to be a little more clearer on what he was trying to say. i didnt know he didnt have service:eek:
Why would he be trying to unlock if he had official carrier service?

Besides, even if he did have it, I have a feeling that the OP lives in a certain middle-eastern country where ultrasn0w.com is blocked on every ISP/carrier.

lakshi

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008

How to install ultrasn0w 1.0-1 from the deb, how to copy to phone and how to install using ifile? Please i really need your help

lakshi

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
Ok, i got mobilesubstrate deb and ultrasn0w 1.0-1 deb and i also have iphonebrowser. Now where to copy these files and what to do after that?