Unlock Jailbroken iPhone 4 running 4.2.1 & baseband 03.10.01

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by zachmb, May 2, 2011.

1. zachmb macrumors newbie

zachmb

Hello! I am trying desperately to unlock my iPhone 4 running iOS 4.2.1 and baseband 03.10.01.

From what I am reading extensively online, it is my understanding that in the state of software versions I am in, I am kind of stuck in a rut! I am reading of other people upgrading software and baseband versions. I am nervous to try to proceed on my own as I understand that upgrading software/basebands are usually a one-way trip.

Is there anyone that can provide me with a solution to unlock my jailbroken iPhone 4? Should I upgrade to 4.3.2? Will that upgrade my baseband to an unlockable baseband like 06.15.00? (Is 06.15.00 even an unlockable baseband?) Please help!

Seriously appreciate anyone's advice on this.

2. hiinhoc macrumors member

3. zachmb thread starter macrumors newbie

zachmb

That's great! Thanks so much.

Now how do I get my jailbroken iPhone 4 on 4.2.1 to this baseband...? (06.15.00)

4. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone

You should have never been directed to that page, it doesn't apply to you. You have an iphone 4 not a 3g or 3gs so you can't use ipad baseband. Ironically iclarified has very poor clarity in that article where it concerns the iphone 4.

You aren't unlocking that baseband period, no there's nothing you can do but wait and maybe some day (who knows when) in the future you can.

5. alukado macrumors member

Since your iPhone 4 is on iOS 4.2.1 , you might be aware that there is currently no unlocking software available for the accompanying basebands.
    Only the Gevey sim can do it right now, just plain inconvenient -- steps are required to get the kit working on your iPhone.What's more, apparently you'll need to do all of this again if you switch off the phone(if you keep the phone always on, then it's ok).
    Got mine from a China based site, a knock-off at a cheap price, but it did work.
    If you want to check : here .

6. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

Blatant SPAMMER :mad: